Thursday, January 26, 2023

My Nude Sister Nudist/Naturist Ambassador After Being Caught Naked Skinny Dipping? NIP ENF (via Naked Earthlings)

What happens when your fully nude nudist/naturist little sister is caught naked in public for the first time (NIP, ENF,and CMNF actually) while skinny dipping in a hot spring? Her reaction was completely unexpected and had me laughing out-loud.

I love the articles here about people who have gone through challenges and changes and nudism/naturism has changed their lives. It’s incredibly inspiring. Being a nearly life-long nudist/naturist I don’t really have anything to add to that. So, I’ll offer what I know; a somewhat more humorous side of nudism/naturism. That said, let’s go.

When I was sixteen, my younger sister and I went to a local hot spring in late October. It was uncharacteristically cold and cloudy that morning and it was very foggy; perfect weather for a hot spring visit (which is about 100 feet from a large lake; thus, the fog).

Continue to source: https://www.nakedearthlings.com/post/my-nudist-naturist-sister-first-time-nude-in-public https://clothesfreelife.com/2023/01/my-nude-sister-nudist-naturist-ambassador-after-being-caught-naked-skinny-dipping-nip-enf-via-naked-earthlings/?_unique_id=63d2c0262bd4f

No comments:

Post a Comment