Friday, January 27, 2023

Ramblings of a Naked Chick (via Bits and Bums)

Well… I did a thing… After brain storming and blogging for almost two years, I had the crazy idea to write a book. Compiled a bunch of ideas, stories, tried to organize them into a theme, tossed in a ton of pictures, and tossed in an empowering spin, and here we go: “Ramblings of a Naked Chick – Shedding Clothes and Inhibition While Sharing My Journey into Naturism.” But let me put your mind at ease right off the start. If you were worried that me taking the time to write and self-publish a book meant I would take the time to ensure proper punctuation and remove all run on sentences, rest assured, the book is littered with them! But I actually proof read it three times and had Jay read it once – or so he says. So hopefully most of the spelling mistakes and really bad grammatical errors are removed. But I am also sure Jay hasn’t actually read the entire thing. Continue to source: https://bitsandbums.wordpress.com/2023/01/27/ramblings-of-a-naked-chick/ https://clothesfreelife.com/2023/01/ramblings-of-a-naked-chick-via-bits-and-bums/?_unique_id=63d42bdf2c6dc

No comments:

Post a Comment